In collaboration with multiple clients and our partners, aware365 has co-developed a unique pre-start application (APP) that allows real time reporting and risk assessment for the service and construction industry.
SAFE2start improves safety performance and ensures accountability in the workplace. This simple to use app offers real time reporting on workplace obligations.
A site Management Plan, including acknowledgement of Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS), Tool Box Meeting attendees, Site conditions, Incident and Accident Reports with photo capability are all generated and delivered to any pre-determined email address/s (supervisor or manager), saving valuable time and eliminating those cumbersome and time consuming paper trails.
SAFE2start delivers both employers and employees peace of mind when preparing to commence a project as well as throughout the project when things change or incidents occur.
The timesheet function prepares an accurate account of movements during any given workday, providing GPS co-ordinates which accurately confirm the location of the user when activate. The weekly timesheet can then be submitted on a pre-determined day allowing for quick and accurate preparation of salaries.
This function can also serve as a diary to record a client's name, address and the times that you arrived and departed their premises. This information can then be sent to your email address allowing for accurate preparation of invoices.
Some of the main features of SAFE2start:
- High risk task checklist
- SWMS acceptances
- Updates and adjustment to SWMS fields to PDF report
- Export/email reports via PDF
- Recording of multiple Toolbox meetings with accurate recording of attendees by use of unique PIN
- Ability to add photos, audits, inspection reports as part of your toolbox meeting
- Easy to use timesheet function for accurate time recording and GPS co-ordinate confirmation
- PDFs with time and date stamp
- Archiving and restoring of project information